Comment with a fandom you know I know and I'll tell you:
01. The first character I fell in love with
02. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now
03. The character everyone else loves that I don't
04. The character I love that everyone else hates
05. The character I used to love but don't any longer
06. The character I would shag anytime
07. The character I'd want to be like
08. The character I'd slap
09. A pairing that I love
10. A pairing that I hate
11. Favorite character:
12. My five favorite characters
13. My five least favorite characters
14. Which character I am most like
15. My deep, dark fandom secret
_ Pick your birth month.
_ Strike out anything that doesn't apply to you.
_ Bold (or italicize) the five-ten that best apply to you.
_ Copy to your own journal, with all twelve months under a lj-cut.
MARCH: Attractive personality.
( me!! Analysing me :O )
About other months
( Read more... )
Go the Wikipedia and enter your birth date and then pick 3 events, 2 births and 1 holiday that occurred on the day of your birthday.
Hmm....events sorta sucking. Plane crashes, train wrecks, earthquakes,assassination and Wars are most *shudder* It's all full of Death :'(
1 1942 - John Bumstead and Orvan Hess became the first in the world to successfully treat a patient, Anne Miller, using penicillin.
2. 1994 - Timeline of Linux development: Linux kernel version 1.0.0 is released.
3.1995 - Space Exploration: Astronaut Norman Thagard becomes the first American astronaut to ride to space on-board a Russian launch vehicle.
1.1879 - Albert Einstein, German-born physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
2. 1965 - Kevin Williamson, American screenwriter (Whoa... I used to love Dawson's Creek. Especially Jack, CJ and Jen)
1.Japan and Korea - White Day: Japanese holiday similar to Valentine's Day (men give gifts to women).
Don't think it's an holiday but Hey I was tempted to put it too. This I guess it's just an observance
Worldwide - Pi Day, a celebration of the irrational number pi which roughly equals 3.14159.
Thank you very much for making my LJ world so happy and warm. I cherish all of you in my heart
I was tagged bysarcasticdaisy
Thank you sweetie
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your spring. Post these instructions in your LJ along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening to.
1. Dust in the Wind- Kansas
2. I Believe in you- IL Divo
3. Moment of peace- Gregorians
4. Anything for Love-Meatloaf
5. R Kelly- The storm is over
6. Valley of Angels- Bo BIce
7. Bring me to life - Evanesence
atsugari8 (I know you were tagged before :D but it's still fun)